Stocks are falling Monday morning after inflation concerns and Boeing (BA) – Get Report faltering after one of its Boeing 777 airplanes, operated by United Airlines (UAL) – Get Report, reported engine problems and parts of an engine fell into a Denver suburb.
Here are several stocks that fell this past week and could present an opportunity to “buy the dip”.
1. EHang Holdings | -44.86% 5 day | -2.59% 1 Month
Cramer talked about EHang Holdings earlier this month on Mad Money and told investors “you are out on a limb with this one. Take some money off the table.”
2. Fastly | -25.48% 5 day | -15.35% 1 Month
TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Fastly as a Sell with a rating score of D+.
3. FuelCell Energy | -21.51% 5 day | +11.56% 1 Month
TheStreet Quant Ratings rates FuelCell Energy as a Sell with a rating score of D.
4. GameStop | -20.57% 5 day | +3.12% 1 Month
TheStreet Quant Ratings rates GameStop as a Sell with a rating score of D.
5. Quidel Corp | -20.42% 5 day | -9.27% 1 Month
TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Quidel as a Buy with a rating score of B.
6. Sunrun | -16.27% 5 day | -20.00% 1 Month
TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Sunrun as a Hold with a rating score of C-.
7. Virgin Galactic | -13.84% 5 day | +61.74% 1 Month
8. Xpeng | -13.26% 5 day | -24.07% 1 Month
9. Plug Power | -4.38% 5 day | +14.38% 1 Month
TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Plug Power as a Hold with a rating score of C-.
10. Palantir Technologies | -6.28% 5 day | +21.89% 1 Month
NOTE: Recently, Quantitative Analysis by TheStreet Quant Ratings objectively rated these stocks according to its risk-adjusted total return prospect over a 12-month investment horizon. Not based on the news on any given day, the rating may differ from Jim Cramer’s view or that of this articles’ author.
None of these stocks is a key holding in Jim Cramer’s Action Alerts PLUS charitable trust. Want to be alerted before Jim Cramer buys or sells any stock? Learn more from Cramer and his membership team now.