CBD’s benefits aren’t limited to humans and manufacturers have begun developing tasty treats that your dog can not only salivate over, but that infuse him with tons of health benefits. This is especially true if they need anxiety relief, inflammation relief, seizure relief, and even pain relief when coping after surgery or with a chronic issue. CBD for dogs has plenty of advantages that assist your canine companion’s overall health and there is growing proof that CBD works for dogs, so it’s no surprise that there has been a huge increase in the development of CBD dog treats for pet health on the market – and treats are the most fun and effective way to get your dog to take natural medicine for his health.
While CBD isn’t a cure-all, it has been demonstrated to improve pet quality of life dramatically. CBD dog treats, like other pet items, are specially formulated for your dog’s size and weight. If you have a smaller dog, such as a Pug or French Bulldog, you’ll need a lower strength of CBD than if you have a larger dog, like a Great Dane or an English Mastiff. Plus, dog treats are formulated with other natural, supportive ingredients in special blends to tackle specific issues your dog may be dealing with.
Below, we list the top 10 brands offering yummy CBD dog treats – we give you the information you need and let you know what our favorite parts of each product are. This way, you can choose the best dog treats for your little (or big) four-legged bundle of joy.
- Penelope’s Bloom – Editor’s Choice
- CBDfx – For a Natural, Simple Ingredient List
- HolistaPet – Great Selection of Unique, Superfood-Infused Flavors
- Anxious Pet – Inspired by an Anxious Pet and Developed for Nervous Pets
- Petly CBD – For an Easy-to-Use CBD Dog Food Topper
- CBDistillery – Best for Dogs that Prefer Soft Chews
- CBD American Shaman – Doggy Nugs Made with Real Chicken
- Charlotte’s Web – Great Variety, Including for Senior Dogs
- Extract Labs – A Brand That Gives Back
- Just CBD – Simple Ingredients with Real Chicken and Beef
It’s difficult to sift among the numerous CBD dog treats and products accessible on the internet. But don’t worry, we’ve taken care of it. We selected the best dog treats available for your pup based on the parameters listed below. The products we found jumped out at us and kept our attention because of their proven results and high-quality components. When we put the list together, these are the top factors we kept in mind:
- Quality of ingredients, meaning no unnecessary fillers. Only high-quality, natural ingredients for the health of your pup.
- CBD concentration, especially when different potencies are made available for different sized dogs.
- Flavor variety, so your dogs can enjoy the tastiest treats that double as medicinal support.
- Customer experience, so we know just how pet parents, like you, feel after they’ve made a purchase and interacted with the brands. We chose brands that are well-regarded by their customer base.
Although CBD can be an excellent supplement to your pet’s overall health plan, not all CBD dog treats are manufactured with the same level of care and attention. Some manufacturers employ inferior ingredients, poor CBD concentrations, and develop flavors that dogs don’t enjoy. And what’s the point of a CBD treat if your pup isn’t salivating at the thought of getting his daily dose in?
- Full spectrum CBD
- Third-party lab tested
- Fast acting
- Free shipping
- Due to popularity, some blends may sell out quickly
Penelope’s Bloom has a treat collection of three different blends, each specially formulated to treat a specific set of ailments. They each have a 300 milligram CBD concentration, which lets you decide how many treats per day you’d like to provide your pup with….